William Waters received yet another commission in Neenah, the Neenah Times of March 8, 1893 published a brief notice that the architect had been in town in order to discuss plans for a new building to be erected near the Post Office for Mr. William Kellett. Mr. William Kellett in addition to real estate dealings was a merchant of dry goods, along with his partner Edward Jandrey. The Wm. Kellett and Company store was just across the street from Kellett's proposed new building. A few weeks later the “Times” reported that the contractors for the new building would be Louis Weber and D.W. Barnes and that the building would be in a similar style to that of the George Danielson Block, built of red brick with stone trim and would eclipse in beauty all other building along the street. The first floor was reportedly leased to the American Express company as their Neenah office.
The new Kellett Block was not all that like the Danielson building, it was not as wide as Danielson's but was built of red brick with stone trim of brown stone, instead of limestone, it also had courses of dark brick for visual interest. The first floor store front had a door at the center and display windows on either side. The second floor was defined by three windows in a row and above that in a peaked pediment was a casement window. The peaked pediment seemed to be the only stylistic similarity to the a fore mentioned Danielson Block. The Kellett building did indeed add the grace and dignity of West Wisconsin Av., however sometime long after it was built the peak of the pediment was removed, perhaps for maintenance reasons. The truncated facade gave the structure an odd and unfinished look.